Sunday, August 3, 2008

Increased Productivity

I remember reading somewhere that office productivity would increase by almost 70% if internet access is restricted at the workplace. Add to this another survey reports that 80% of the people actually use the Internet at work for personal use.

Humor me, I'm just playing the devil's advocate here.

Putting these two simple survey inferences together, the most common thought that would occur would be to look at restricted internet access locations - China. Internet access is highly restricted, apparently they are having some great productivity ! Its difficult to say what they are NOT manufacturing, from babies to cars !

i was wondering what would happen if they did that everywhere? Put an iPhone in my my hands, and I'd browse anywhere...
btw... that's 10 min of work productivity.

also, on the babies note - United States seems to be having a baby boom, if this report is to be believed. So now that bring us to the ol' question - Whats keeping Americans Happy ?

No comments: